Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Library Visit

It's been a long time since I have been to the library to borrow books, in fact not since 2006. How do I know this? Because today when I went, I was kindly informed I had a $7.60 late fee outstanding, and I queried how long ago it was from. 2006!

Anyway, my 2.5 year old is very into puzzles at the moment, and the puzzles we have at home are too basic for her. I thought this was a good opportunity to re-acquaint myself with the local library.

I was pleasantly surprised at how large it was and how many things they had on offer for kids. Jigsaw puzzles, CDs, DVDs, Audio Books, Non Fiction, Fiction, Easy Readers and picture books. My daughter chose a few books, some DVDs and a jigsaw puzzle. 



It was a nice easy start to our Saturday morning, which we are going to make a more regular occurrence. 

Find your local library and opening times below:

City of Armadale
Town of Bassendean
City of Bayswater
City of Belmont
City of Cambridge
City of Canning
Town of Claremont
City of Cockburn
City of Fremantle
City of Gosnells
City of Joondalup
Shire of Kalamunda
City of Kwinana
City of Mandurah
City of Melville
Shire of Mundaring
Shire of Murray
City of Nedlands
Shire of Peppermint Grove
City of Perth
City of Rockingham
Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale
City of South Perth
City of Stirling
City of Subiaco
City of Swan
Town of Victoria Park
City of Vincent
City of Wanneroo



No comments:

Post a Comment